- Price: $295.00
- Description: These are a pair of original WWI German field glasses with no case or strap. A very good cased body has no dents and good finish. The eyepieces have separate focusing that both operate smoothly. The l...
Collectible Guns & Militaria For Sale
- Price: $75.00
- Description: This belt case was made to accommodate the transformer for the FF33 Telephone set. The transformer allowed the technician to regulate the amount of voltage flowing through the lines. The case is in ve...
- Price: $89.95
- Description: Published by Brad Simpson Publishing (2017), this is the culmination of a nearly 30 year project in which Robert Simpson set out to document all of the production models, variations, markings, and his...
- Price: $94.95
- Description: The revised English first edition features history, variations, serial numbers, production statistics, markings, ammunition, accessories, period photos, and documents. Included is bonus material not i...
- Price: $79,995.00
- Description: Serial #1, 8x57J, 26 3/8 barrel with an excellent, bright bore. This is a simply exquisite rifle, and one of three manufactured by the German state armory at Spandau for Kaiser Wilhelm II, Emperor...
- Price: $295.00
- Description: Serial #6598. This is a 9 3/4 high periscope sight with a 10 degree field-of-view, converging lines reticle and slightly cloudy, but still serviceable optics. The exterior has about 10-15% of the...
- Price: $250.00
- Description: This P-08 holster is very similar to one shown on page 77 of "Luger Holsters and Accessories of the 20th Century" by Eugene J. Bender. The book photo shows a separate flap for the magazine which was ...
- Price: $595.00
- Description: This is a striking item which has a lightly corroded 1936 Olympia Erinnerungsmedaille suspended from a red, white, and black War Merit medal ribbon and permanently mounted on a faded velvet backing wi...