- Price: $145.00
- Description: This 8 round 9mm magazine standard Luger Mag has a black metal body and black plastic bottom held by two pins. back of mag is marked "Made in Holland" at bottom. Follower is bright steel and spring...
Click here for our NEW Gift Certificates
- Price: $6,495.00
- Description: Serial #3900m, 7.63mm Para. (.30 Luger), 11 3/4” barrel with a fine, bright bore that has a few tiny spots of freckling within the grooves. This is one of the rare parts guns that uses a typical co...
- Price: $145.00
- Description: Nickel plated steel magazine by Rudolf Pfanniger of Stafia and marked with a script “P” on the spine near the base. Dark brown plastic base. Checkered thumb piece. Retains about 90=95% original fi...
- Price: $84.95
- Description: A new book by Mauro Baudina and Gerben Van Vimmeren. This book covers all of the post war Lugers from 1945 to the present time. it also contains reference material to the earlier Lugers. This 560 p...
- Price: $325.00
- Description: This P-08 holster is very similar to one shown on page 77 of "Luger Holsters and Accessories of the 20th Century" by Eugene J. Bender. The book photo shows a separate flap for the magazine which was ...
- Price: $295.00
- Description: A Portuguese army holster. Model M-2 issued 1908-1910. No markings. See page 434 of Luger holsters and accessories of the 20th century by bender. The piece is in sound complete condition. ...
- Price: $3,495.00
- Description: This is a pressed bridle leather holster made to accompany Luger pistols during the 1905 trials held by the Dutch military. They are similar in design to the holsters produced for the 1904 trials wit...