- Price: $125.00
- Description: This three inch long .35 caliber round ball mold features a worm on right handle and tamper on left. This shows a dark patina with scattered small areas of oxidation staining. Cavities remain clean...
Collectible Guns & Militaria For Sale
- Price: $120.00
- Description: This mold comes in original box with factory waxed paper packing. Mold is marked "Ideal, Middlefield Conn USA" on right block, left stamped 357445. This mold drops standard bullet (158 grains) for t...
- Price: $95.00
- Description: This model casts a .56 caliber pointed conical bullet. The mold shows a nice gray patina on all parts, and is a well made, high quality item that has seen much use. A very interesting and very old mo...
- Price: $75.00
- Description: This empty box is for an Ideal dipper. The yellow label has a Lyman callout so would date post 1925. The label has an advertisement for Ideal dipper, Pot and cover for 50 cents each. This box is pe...
- Price: $60.00
- Description: This very neat mold is made with wood handles and a gate hinge. This mold casts a .45 caliber round ball and could be used today. This is a very unique approach to mold manufacturing and is simple, ...
- Price: $55.00
- Description: Consisting of a steel round ball mold of about .30 caliber. With sprue cutters in the handle, which is marked "3" #2 is a brass 2 cavity mold with one round and one conical cavity of about .36 calibe...
- Price: $50.00
- Description: Two EMPTY boxes for the Ideal Improved Mold with interchangeable blocks. Bullet numbers 429220 and 429421. Nice display boxes or for the near new tool. ...
- Price: $50.00
- Description: This empty box wears a bright yellow label with black lettering. This label has a Lyman callout so would date to 1925-35 period. A great display item for the gun room. ...