- Price: $695.00
- Description: Serial #62097, 12 Ga. (2 3/4), 30 barrels (choked Full and Full) with fine, bright bores that have a few spots of mild freckling towards the breeches. There is a Partial ring in the right barre...
Click here for our NEW Gift Certificates
- Price: $2,495.00
- Description: Serial #119, 10 Gage, 30 Damascus barrels with a bright bore that has very mild pitting near the breech. This is an early, 1870 G.H. Fox patent, side swing double barrel shotgun made in Boston, MA...
- Price: $75.00
- Description: This old square corner kit is in near new condition with full solvent, gun oil, patch box, and gunslick. The black handled rod shows light use. The 13 3/4" X 4 1/2" X 1 1/2" box show light shelf wea...
- Price: $2,195.00
- Description: NSN, 16 Ga. (2) / 7.92 x 57JR, 26 7/8 barrels with excellent bright bores. This is a handsome and well-made drilling that was manufactured in 1924. The barrels retain about 60-70% of the origi...
- Price: $1,495.00
- Description: Serial #101255, 12 GA (2 3/4), 30 Damascus twist barrels choked full and full with bright, excellent bores. This a field grade Lewis model manufactured by Ithaca in 1904 and was the first model ...
- Price: $295.00
- Description: This is a Meriden Firearms Company single shot shotgun chambered in 12 gauge with a full fixed choke. Barrel is 30", steel with a bright bore that is however, lightly to moderately pitted. Metal surfa...
- Price: $495.00
- Description: Serial #151624, 20 Ga. (3), 28 VR barrels with excellent, bright bores (choked MOD and FULL). This is a nicely made shotgun that has retained about 97-98% of the original blue finish with some ...
- Price: $50.00
- Description: This pistol gripped stock wears an old winchester butplate with a few mars. The stock is in excellent condition with light brown oil finish. A fine stock for a project. ...
- Price: $2,295.00
- Description: Serial #290153-T, 12 Ga. (2 3/4"), 32" VR barrel choked full with a fine, bright bore that has very mild freckling ahead of the forcing cone. The barrel retains about 95-97% original blue, with some ...