- Description: This is a walnut Garand stock with full, National Match type glass bedding applied. The wood is in fine-near excellent condition, with some scattered handling marks and minor blemishes in the otherwi...
US Military Parts
Collectible Guns & Militaria For Sale
- Price: $60.00
- Description: This is an M1 Garand Stripped Bolt for your later issue Springfield M1. Parkerized, some maybe refinished and various heat lot numbers. May not be exactly like the photos....
- Price: $20.00
- Description: These items are original Springfield manufactured front barrel bands. All are in excellent condition, as pictured. You receive may not be the exact one pictured....
- Price: $65.00
- Description: These items are all originally Springfield manufactured and in excellent condition. Note: you may not receive the exact spring seen in this photo....
- Price: $65.00
- Description: This tool is marked M.P. Corp. with rough textured handle and polished extractor. This is finished with dark grey parkerizing. This tool was first listed in U.S. Army Technical Regulation 1300-30G d...
- Price: $225.00
- Description: 14 total parts. Triggerguard, bolt body, striker, sleeve, broken shell extractor, floorplate, extractor, rear sight, combination tool, firing pin, front sight cover, sear, stacking swivel and handgua...
- Price: $195.00
- Description: A Springfield front sight tool for the Springfield 03, 03A1, 22 m1 and 22 M2 rifles. Tool is used for tightening the front sight dovetail gap. See page 530 of the "Springfield 1903 Rifle" by Brophy. ...
- Price: $25.00
- Description: This is an M1 Carbine Type III hammer by Walt Arsenal. Marked WA
- Price: $125.00
- Description: A trigger, guard, plate sling ring and screw set including the barrel tang screw for an 1866 Allin conversion rifle. Exposed metal shows a dark brown patina with scattered darker stains. This is all...